About metal Swimming pool fencing
Metal fencing can be made of aluminium, steel or wire. Furthermore you have many styles available to you. You can choose from streamlined modern looks, heritage lacework, fleur-de-lis, looped tops, curling figures, and more. In all cases, the main bars are close and vertical with no cross bars. Consequently it is difficult for pets and small children to climb over or get through.
What are the benefits of metal Swimming pool fencing?
About Glass fences for swimming pools
We value our children, however we also value the design and look of our gardens and buildings. Some people prefer glass to metal fencing - both have their benefits. You may not want the barred look of metal fencing. Therefore glass would be a good choice for you. They are made of tough shatterproof glass because the manufacturers comply with Australian safety standards. The gates are made to match.
Benefits of Glass fences for swimming pools
- Small dogs and cats cannot enter the pool compound because there are no gaps for them to squeeze through (unlike some of the more open metal fences).
- Looks very unobtrusive therefore you can see your pool and get a clear view of everyone around it.
- Very elegant stylish appearance.
- Does not rust or degrade over time.
- Especially relevant is that the glass panels will not form dangerous splinters if broken.
Professional Fencing can assist you with custom glass or metal pool fences and gates for your requirements. We comply with Australian pool fence standards.